[Ifeffit] Apparent bugs in Athena 0.9.24 running under Windows 7 64 bit

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Nov 13 07:29:23 CST 2015

I need some more information.

Make a plot that lacks the axes, as you showed in your attachments.

In the Monitor menu, click on "Show command buffer".

In the bottom panel -- Plot buffer -- scroll all the way to the bottom,
then scroll back up to where it says "## ======== NEW PLOT ========".

Cut and paste every line from "## ======== NEW PLOT ========" to the end
of the text window.

Let me see that text.  Hopefully it will give a hint as to what is
happening.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II