[Ifeffit] Problems with EXAFS Fitting of Metalloprotein Zinc Samples

Carolyn Carr ccarr at chem.umass.edu
Tue Nov 10 16:54:40 CST 2015

Hi Bruce,

Thanks so much for clarifying that for me! I have been basing my
fitting in R-space off of

XAFS spectroscopy; fundamental principles and data analysis DOI
10.1023/A:1019105310221

which has a section on fitting in R-space over k-space although it is
very possible I misinterpreted its analysis.

My zinc question is more of a query rather than a true problem, and so
I am glad that you have taken time to correct my knowledge of how
fitting works.

Carolyn Carr