[Ifeffit] Demeter under El Capitan

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 9 15:58:29 CST 2015

Hi Zack,

Thanks -- I had a very bad time trying a fresh install of macports on El
Capitan, with several successive errors with Xorg and various packages.  I
also think that macports needing to install 2 different versions of gcc
from source is really quite ridiculous and we should not be relying on such
a system.

Anyway, I'll try your suggestions and report back here.

--Matt

--Matt Newville <newville at cars.uchicago.edu> 630-252-0431