[Ifeffit] Data Summation Bugs

Matteo Busi basebush at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 05:38:07 CST 2015

Hi, I'd like to report a few bugs I've encountered while using the Data
Summation of Athena.

I've been working with multiple data sets and experienced some tecnical
difficulties. For example; when I'm importing multiple data from a project
saved beforem not all groups are selectable in the Components, and some
times even none of them are selectable.
In the case I could see the groups imported selectable in the Components,
if I import new datasets as groups they will not be selectable as
Components, but the list will still be the first avaiable ( like it's
frozen) untill the reboot of the software.
It's a pity because it's doing the rest of the job grandiosely.

I'm running Athena from Windows 10.

Regards,
Matteo Busi, University of Stavanger, Norway