[Ifeffit] Output of data fit in k-space from current version of Artemis

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed May 27 14:43:55 CDT 2015

I should also say that I have never seen this problem except in the
project file Rosalie sent to me.  I cannot reproduce it with any of the
project files I have lying around here in my office.

It seems possible -- maybe even likely -- that few other Artemis users
are seeing this problem.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II