[Ifeffit] Ca EXAFS with Ge220 or InSb111 (Lisa Bovenkamp)

Robert Gordon ragordon at alumni.sfu.ca
Mon May 11 15:51:59 CDT 2015

Another possibility is that the L-edges of In and Sb are giving
considerable energy-dependence to
the beam in the EXAFS region...any non-linearity between detectors will
make extraction of the EXAFS
problematic. Looking at CAMD's XAS beamline mono specs
http://www.camd.lsu.edu/beamline_info/DCM_beamline_2008.pdf
Si111, Si220 and Ge220 will all cover the Ca K-edge range.

-R.