[Ifeffit] Scatter Plot in Athena

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue May 5 15:23:36 CDT 2015

On 05/04/2015 09:03 AM, Bruce Ravel wrote:
> On 05/03/2015 09:18 PM, Shoaib Muhammad wrote:
>> Actually plot don't change to scatter by itself when I select the
>> "Deglitch
>> and truncate data" from the drop down menu list. I have checked it on
>> another PC with Win7x32 OS as well and the behavior is the same. As far I
>> remember this behavior is the same in some of the previous versions of
>> Athena as well at least on my Windows PC:)
>
> You are absolutely right.  I'm not sure why I thought otherwise.  Guess
> I haven't deglitched any data recently....

I am about to push a fix to github that plots the data while deglitching
using points rather than lines.  That was my intent, but that's not what
the code actually did.

This fix will be included the next time I build a Windows installer.

Thanks for pointing this out.  As always, useful bug reports like this
are the main reason that Demeter does not suck a whole more!  I am
always grateful for useful bug reports.

Cheers,

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II