[Ifeffit] Scatter Plot in Athena

Shoaib Muhammad mshoaibce at gmail.com
Sun May 3 20:18:14 CDT 2015

Thanks Robert for this helpful tip.

Actually plot don't change to scatter by itself when I select the  "Deglitch
and truncate data" from the drop down menu list. I have checked it on
another PC with Win7x32 OS as well and the behavior is the same. As far I
remember this behavior is the same in some of the previous versions of
Athena as well at least on my Windows PC :)

Regards,
/Shoaib