[Ifeffit] Incomplete source tarballs for larch?

Johan Nilsson johan.nilsson at chalmers.se
Tue Mar 24 16:31:39 CDT 2015

Hello Matt,

If I remember correctly the larch binaries were installed to "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin" when we installed using the source code from github. When we installed from the tar archive we looked in many different places, including that directory, without finding anything. Apart from the problem with locating the binary the install process using macports was fairly smooth, certainly not more difficult than installing under linux, but of course it would help to have a pre-packaged solution. I've never used python in OS X or Windows so I don't really have any suggestions on how that could be done.

Best regards,
Johan Nilsson