[Ifeffit] amplitude parameter S02 larger than 1

huyanyun at physics.utoronto.ca huyanyun at physics.utoronto.ca
Fri Mar 20 12:57:39 CDT 2015

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your insight. The current materials I am talking about
is something a little different. The first-shell distance for one site
is about 2.5 angstrom, and for the other site is 3.3 angstrom.

I feel happy that you still remember that bizarre system which I am
still working on.  Your brought up a very interesting test to do. I
will definitely do this test experiment to see what would happen to
the amplitude S02 if the first-shell distance is larger than 3
angstrom. This might take me for a while. I will come back to you
after I do it.

Best,
Yanyun