[Ifeffit] Installing demeter from source on Yosemite?

Anders Glans paglans at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 19 18:07:57 CDT 2015

Bruce,

Yes, the library exists here as well:
$ ls -l blib/arch/auto/Ifeffit/
total 152
-r--r--r--  1 root  staff      0 Mar 18 12:30 Ifeffit.bs
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  staff  76188 Mar 19 14:38 Ifeffit.dylib

I have attempted the builds with both the location above and the /Library/Perl5.18/darwin-thread-2level/auto/Ifeffit folders in my $DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH variable.

I’ll backtrack a bit and rebuild ifeffit. I am assuming the ‘ifeffit testplot’ should plot something if pgplot is linked correctly. I’ll report back in a bit.

Thanks,
Anders