[Ifeffit] amplitude parameter S02 larger than 1

Chris Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 19 17:54:58 CDT 2015

Hi,

One thing that could be considered is transferring the SO2 factor from a reliable source such as a standard and then use that value in the fit. Chemical transferability of SO2 to similar systems is often acceptable. You could also try constraining the value in the fit as well.  SO2 and Debye are also correlated so this may also affect the value.

Hope that helps,

Chris

Sent from my iPhone