[Ifeffit] Data being overwritten in Artemis history window

Godfrey, Ian i.godfrey at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 08:02:47 CDT 2015

Hi Bruce,

>Done.  Let me know if you have any trouble downloading -- I have been
>teaching myself how to use the Amazon Web Services command line tool,
>which is very handy.  I am mostly sure I have uploaded the installer
>packages correctly.

All downloaded and functioning correctly, thanks.

I am seeing a (new) weird bug in plots (both in Athena and Artemis) on one PC though - see attached screenshot.

I'm wondering if this could be related to the fact that I'm running a Japanese copy of Windows (although set to English) on this PC (I don't see the issue on my UK laptop)? The reason I suggest this is that backslashes in the GNUPlot script all seem to have been replaced by Yen symbols (see here for more: http://stackoverflow.com/a/6897500). I've attached a screenshot of the plot buffer showing the various yen symbols where their aught to be backslashes (I've highlighted the ones I think are causing the display issues) (I've tried to copy+paste it, but the yen symbols magically get replaced by backslashes when I do that so a screenshot will have to do!).

(Also, the "about" button on the command buffer takes me here http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/aug/monitor.html#thecommandbuffer, which is a 404.)

Thanks,

Ian