[Ifeffit] Data being overwritten in Artemis history window

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Mar 16 08:35:55 CDT 2015

On 03/15/2015 09:53 PM, Godfrey, Ian wrote:
> This doesn't occur in the history window, but I can only reproduce it in 0.9.22 Pre 2 (not in Pre 1*) so I think it might be related:
>
> I can't reopen any project files I saved in this version (I can reopen older files fine, though). Artemis loads as usual but, no sooner have all the windows appeared than they disappear again and Artemis shuts down.
>
> I think you can reproduce this just by saving any project file and attempting to reopen it, but the following steps should definitely work:
>
> 1) Import Athena data
> 2) Setup QFS fit
> 3) Run the fit (optional)
> 4) Save the project
> 5) Close Artemis
> 6) Open the project by double clicking on it.
>
> I've attached an Artemis log and project file. Windows 8.1 Ent x64, Demeter 0.9.22 pre 2 x64.

Actually, this is unrelated to the other problems you brought up
recently.  This was me trying solving another problem I had run into
related to gnuplot, but not testing it very carefully.  (Or at all!)
Easily fixed.

I just pushed the fix to the head of the github repository and I'll make
a new trial installer later today.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II