[Ifeffit] Data being overwritten in Artemis history window

Jason Gaudet jason.r.gaudet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:35:36 CDT 2015

Some of us are blessed with Fourier eyes, others with QFS memory.  :)

Honestly, I remembered because the event gave me an aversion to ever using
QFS in a large Artemis project, and when I saw a similar issue on the list
I recalled why I avoid QFS.

I think in the changelog you mentioned whatever you did to fix my problem
had some effect on how the fit history was saved, breaking compatibility
with earlier versions.  It seems (although you likely know much better)
that there's some quirk about how QFS path data is saved which can (perhaps
still) generate errors that are different and not as well-handled as
atoms-derived path data.