[Ifeffit] Data being overwritten in Artemis history window

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Mar 12 08:40:34 CDT 2015

Ian,

Your plotting problem seems like an issue with your computer or your video card. I'm unable to reproduce it on any of my computers.

On March 12, 2015, at 12:22 AM, "Godfrey, Ian" <i.godfrey at ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi Bruce,

The history seems to be working fine now, but I'll let you know if I encounter any more issues, thanks.

As for the plots - I'm still experiencing the same issue, sometimes a line disappears; changing GNUPlot terminal doesn't seem to fix this. At the end of the day I think it's a problem I can live with, I only encounter it occasionally when I'm trying to zoom in to select a specific point accurately for something and I can scroll enough to get the line back...

Thanks,

Ian

ps. My desktop image was cropped from an old railway ad: https://nationalrailwaymuseum.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/sspl_10173493_highres.jpg

----
Ian Godfrey

PhD Student,
UCL/JAIST Programme

Industrial Doctorate Centre in Molecular Modelling and Materials Science,
Department of Chemistry,
University College London

and

School of Materials Science,
Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology

i.godfrey at ucl.ac.uk i.godfrey at jaist.ac.jp