[Ifeffit] Increase in uncertainty of Eo and fitting mismatch

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Mar 10 11:35:07 CDT 2015

Your data range is quite short and the data are rather attenuated
compared to a conventional EXAFS measurement.  Beyond that I cannot
really understand your narrative compared to the content of the
project file you attached.  Can you do a sensible analysis of a copper
foil measured at a conventional beamline?

Your project file is from a version of Artemis that is over 7 years
old.  I can't and won't provide any further support for users of such an
old version.