[Ifeffit] wavelet transformed XAS in Larch-0.9.24

Matthias Filez Matthias.Filez at ugent.be
Tue Mar 10 10:43:45 CDT 2015

Dear mailing list user,

I am currently trying to use the cauchy_wavelet.py plugin of Larch-0.9.24 to wavelet transform some k-space EXAFS data. In principle, everything works properly, but I would like to adjust the order of the Cauchy wavelet to 50. However, a view inside the script does not make clear what changes are necessary. How can this be done?

Please provide me your suggestions,
Many thanks,

Matthias Filez

PhD student
Ghent University / Laboratory for Chemical Technology
Technologiepark 914,  B-9052 Ghent - Belgium
http://www.lct.UGent.be<http://www.lct.ugent.be/>
Disclaimer: http://helpdesk.UGent.be/email/disclaimer.php<http://helpdesk.ugent.be/email/disclaimer.php>