[Ifeffit] Artemis error - xdi is not writable (0.9.21, Windows 8)

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Mar 4 09:54:47 CST 2015

On 03/03/2015 11:08 PM, Godfrey, Ian wrote:
> I've encountered a problem in Artemis 0.9.21 (x64 running under Win 8.1
> Pro x64) when I try and load a project file to which I've previously
> saved changes using this version of Artemis. When double clicking the
> file to open it the programme begins to open as normal, until it reaches
> "importing paths" - at which point it simply closes. The log file
> (attached) shows an error that "xdifile is not writable, no setter
> defined at...".

This is fixed at the head of the github repository, as is the problem
with plucking indicator values that Ian reported the other day.

Windows installer packages labeled as "0.9.22 pre1" are available at
http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/#windows

Ian, I think both bugs are fixed.  If you could give them a try and let
me know if you do not agree, that would be great.

PS: No progress yet on the plotting problem reported the other day that
I thought was a gnuplot bug.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II