[Ifeffit] problem plotting in Athena after installation of Demeter 0.9.21 on Windows 64bit

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Mar 3 07:45:59 CST 2015

Yael,

I don't quite understand this email or your original question, but it
seems as though you're ok.

It seems as though there was some confusion about how to use the column
selection dialog.  There is no scenario where Athena magically imports
data without some interaction from the user.  The user *always* has to
select columns to indicate the energy column and to construct mu(E) from
other columns.  Even if one of the columns is already mu(E), it must be
selected to that Athena know how to import the data.