[Ifeffit] Issues with Athena on high-performance systems

ebonturim at usp.br ebonturim at usp.br
Thu Jun 25 21:26:59 CDT 2015

Hi Nils,

Maybe you should try run some tests with another graphic plotter software (like Origin/Matlab etc) to verify the stability of your system. Sometimes, reinstall the demeter package can be necessary as well. Check your hardware to overheating (GPU and CPU) and the demand of processing during the software operation.

Good luck.

Everton ----- Mensagem original -----