[Ifeffit] Linear Combination Fitting problem

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Tue Jun 23 13:08:12 CDT 2015

Luliia,

Probably the quickest solution since this is a unique problem unto you would be to possibly rename the spectra to something more manageable.  The linear combination fit results can be exported after each fit comparison later.  You can also generate a spectrum of the fit and make it one of the spectra in the main screen of Athena.  This allows you to compare the spectra you previously fit and then go back to LCF and fit a new spectrum with the standards.

Chris
Dr. Christopher Patridge
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Dept of Math and Natural Science