[Ifeffit] Hephaestus edge step calculation

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Jun 22 10:35:41 CDT 2015

Guanghui,

Thanks for the helpful bug report.  Turns out to be a silly typo.
It's fixed at the head of the github repository and will be in the
next windows installer.

If you cannot wait, it is a trivial fix.  See:

https://github.com/bruceravel/demeter/blob/master/lib/Demeter/UI/Hephaestus/Formulas.pm#L176

On your computer, you can replace the file

   C:\strawberry\perl\site\lib\Demeter\UI\Hephaestus\Formulas.pm

or edit it to change line 176, which says

   $density *= $parent->{density};

   $density *= $parent->{density}->GetValue;

Cheers,