[Ifeffit] Create Atoms input with just coordinates

M Ferrier mferrier at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:16:25 CDT 2015

Hello I read you power point and followed your class.
I tried then
to write and feff input file in a word pad putting the x y z values
given from DFT/10 (since it is Angstrom given by the DFT). I run the
feff which took a long time and the path do not look right: Reff =
0.2434 for example for instead 2.434 I guess. Not a lot of single
scattering where found and not all scattering path were found (001, 002,
 006, 0011, 0015, ....).
I do not think about this now.

Thank you

Maryline