[Ifeffit] Create Atoms input with just coordinates

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Jun 1 15:06:36 CDT 2015

Maryline,

Vasiliy's is the correct answer.  You don't have a crystal.  Atoms is the right  tool for interpreting crystal data, but not the right tool in your case.

See page 7 and following in

  https://speakerdeck.com/bruceravel/modeling-non-crystalline-samples

and/or watch my "Modelling non crystalline samples using Artemis" talk at

  http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Beamlines/Spectroscopy/Techniques/XAS.html

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II

 Homepage: http://bruceravel.github.io/home