[Ifeffit] Vanadium-Chromium Prussian Blue Analog XANES fitting

Chris Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Thu Jul 30 19:12:18 CDT 2015

The standard curve using V standard, how are you making the curve?  You probably know from the Wong paper that there are pre edge features for the vanadium oxide species. We used a very similar method to assign oxidation states to doped vanadium oxide compounds between 3-5. The method gave us results that were consistent with other evidence.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone