[Ifeffit] Setting ranges in peak fitting Athena

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 24 11:05:45 CDT 2015

I thought maybe Ken was asking about having box constraints or min/max
constraints on parameter values.   But that is kind of a guess.

Hi Ken,

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand your question.  And I have no idea
what casaXPS is, so that reference doesn't help me.

Are you asking whether you can put gaps in the fit range?

On July 23, 2015, at 8:16 PM, Kenneth Latham <Kenneth.Latham at uon.edu.au>