[Ifeffit] Plotting chi(k) linear combination fit in energy

Baker, Leslie (lbaker@uidaho.edu) lbaker at uidaho.edu
Tue Jul 21 00:32:23 CDT 2015

Ellen,

In the LCF tool, after you do the fit in chi, select norm in the "fitting space" radio button and click the "Plot data and sum" button. It will plot the current fit's weightings. You can also type in the weighting you would like to plot, if you already have a table of results.

After doing this, you can use the "Make group from fit" button to add it to your project (but you can't transform it like a regular data file, as you noticed, so you might want to write both the xanes and the chi), or you can export it using the "Save fit as column data" button. Those buttons seem to write the plotted data, so make sure you have first plotted what you want to export.

Leslie

**
Leslie L. Baker, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
Department of Geological Sciences and
Department of Plant, Soil and Entomological Sciences
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 2339
Moscow, ID 83844-2339
208-885-9239