[Ifeffit] Demeter installation on Debian

Isabelle Kieffer isabelle.kieffer at esrf.fr
Wed Jul 15 08:04:30 CDT 2015

Dear Bruce,

Thank you very much for your prompt answer. Indeed, I could complete the
compilation.

I have now a new dependency problem. The error concerns
PerlIO/utf8_strict.pm. I found that I need the
libperlio-utf8-strict-perl package, but my computer is running under
wheezy and this package exists only in jessie or sid. Is there a
solution to install only this package and its dependencies from jessie
and preserve my wheezy installation? -- Did you manage to install
demeter on Debian 7 or should I really consider to upgrade my computer? --

Thanks again,
Isabelle

--
Isabelle KIEFFER, Ingénieur de Recherche CNRS, Ligne CRG FAME (BM30B)
ESRF - The European Synchrotron