[Ifeffit] Demeter Crashes on opening in Windows Bootcamp

Ganesh Subramanian gunkanna at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 17:10:05 CDT 2015

Hi.

This is Ganesh and I am a first time user of the Demeter accessories.

I downloaded and installed the files from the github site using the 0.9.21
(64 bit) installation file. It was done on the Bootcamp Windows 7 on my
Macbook Pro (2012). It seemed to have installed fine, but the moment I
click on the icons to open any of Athena, Artemis or Hephaestus, all of
them show a command window, thats empty, and in a few seconds crash and
close. No error windows or command line error prompts.

Any idea on what might be wrong ?

Thanks,

Ganesh