[Ifeffit] Feature request - Hephaestus: Plot multiple standards at once

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Sat Feb 21 13:57:09 CST 2015

On 02/21/2015 04:29 AM, Godfrey, Ian wrote:
> Following on from this, I noticed the following - I'm not sure
> whether it's intended behaviour or a bug: The Athena project file
> with the Ag standard data in has substantially more compounds than
> are visible in the Hephaestus UI - please see the attached
> screenshots. I assume they're all supposed to be accessible from the
> Hephaestus standards library?

Hi Ian,

Neither intended nor a bug.  Laziness, pure and simple!

Apparently, I started entering the content of the Ag project file into
the annotations file:

https://github.com/bruceravel/demeter/blob/master/lib/Demeter/share/standards/standards.ini#L739

then stopped.  It's kind of tedious work -- the little energy point
annotations that Hephaestus plots don't appear out of thin air.

If you wanted to finish off the annotations and send them to me, that
would be a welcome contribution.  This file can be found on your machine
at C:\strawberry\site\perl\lib\Demeter\share\standards\standards.ini.
The location and people are the same for all the Ag data in that project
file.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II