[Ifeffit] Feature request - Hephaestus: Plot multiple standards at once

Godfrey, Ian i.godfrey at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 18 21:03:37 CST 2015

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the hint - exactly what I need.

Thanks,

Ian

----
Ian Godfrey

PhD Student,
UCL/JAIST Programme

Industrial Doctorate Centre in Molecular Modelling and Materials Science,
Department of Chemistry,
University College London

and

School of Materials Science,
Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology

i.godfrey at ucl.ac.uk i.godfrey at jaist.ac.jp