[Ifeffit] No Plot window (Mac El Capitan)

Laila Al-Madhagi [fy11lham] fy11lham at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Dec 15 05:29:28 CST 2015

Hello there,

I have installed Demeter with Macports on my Mac recently. My operating system is El Capitan. My issue is that I cannot see the plot area.

I have followed two threads discussing this issue. The first one is ''No plot window in Athena/ Demeter on Mac OS X Yosemite'' (http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2015-September/012739.html where George suggested to change the gnuplot to x11 on the Athena preferences menu. I could not find Athena preference menu and I was wondering if anyone could help with that. The second thread is ''No plot window on Mac El Capitan'' (http://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit%40millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg05261.html where Chloe could not find Athena Preferences menu as well.

Best regards,
Laila