[Ifeffit] Most probably a bug or something.

pushkar shejwalkar pshejwalkar2004 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:50:08 CST 2015

Oh I actually did not receive any email just until now when Scott and you
sent these two email..

I still havent received the earlier responses. By the way I checked it now
and edited the gnuplot file to the said value. Its working perfectly now.
Forgot to mention in earlier email, I too am using the Japanese computer.
So I think this is the problem with script I guess.
Well anyways, Thanks a lot for your email.
Best
Pushkar