[Ifeffit] Demeter installation on Ubuntu 12.04

Isabelle Kieffer isabelle.kieffer at esrf.fr
Thu Aug 13 09:51:59 CDT 2015

Dear Bruce, dear all,

After installing demeter on my computer, I am now trying to install it
on our beamline: a Ubuntu 12.04 machine.
I followed https://gist.github.com/waveform80/3959252 instructions and I
have a problem with PDL::Stats that persists as "not installed"
dependency (see depsPDL_errors_2015-08-13.txt).

I can find the corresponding package (libpdl-stats-perl) only for later
Ubuntu versions thus I tried to install PDL::Stats via metacpan (cpanm
PDL::Stats), but it failed (see cpanmbuild_PDLStats_2015-08-13.txt,
which is the /home/fame/.cpanm/build.log mentioned at the end of the
file itself).

Does anyone has a solution to help me installing this missing
dependency?

Thank you very much in advance.
Isabelle

--
Isabelle KIEFFER, Ingénieur de Recherche CNRS
ESRF - ligne CRG FAME (BM30B)