[Ifeffit] Localisation issue with plots in Demeter 0.9.22

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Aug 4 09:39:15 CDT 2015

On 08/04/2015 10:07 AM, Godfrey, Ian wrote:
> It's certainly closer now, but still not quite right. The katakana is
> gone, but the χ has become a ? and the Å is still a bit confused. The
> © is correct, though.

The question mark seems somehow more honest!

This is a tricky one for me.  I don't have a computer that does this,
so it's hard for me to troubleshoot.  And my attempts to find anything
relevant via google are failing me.

Here are a couple of suggestions, but I cannot guarantee that either
of them will actually work.

In the preferences, try changing gnuplot-->terminal from "qt" to
"wxt".  You might also try "windows", although I think that one looks
much worse than either qt or wxt.

You might also try changing the font -- gnuplot-->font.  It should be
arial.  Stick with a fairly normal font, like lucida or some such.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II