[Ifeffit] Athena reporting incorrect element on import

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Apr 20 08:08:27 CDT 2015

On 04/20/2015 08:34 AM, Bruce Ravel wrote:

> I agree that Athena is not working as advertised for selecting the
> norm(E) option in the column selection dialog.  I'll look into it.
> Happily, Anna and Scott have suggested some work-arounds to keep you
> going for now.

I just pushed a fix for this problem to github.  This fix will import
your data as XANES data flagged as having already been normalized.  With
this fix, Athena will display the data correctly upon import, find the
absorber element and edge sensibly, and other wise work as advertised.

This fix will be included the next time I make a windows installer.

Thanks again,

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II