[Ifeffit] Problems installing demeter in Manjaro Linux

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Apr 16 01:52:44 CDT 2015

I'm not familiar with Manjaro.  Are there package in its packaging
system for those two perl modules?  If so, just install them that way.

If not, you could try running the cpan program and doing:

    force install Regexp::Assemble

and

    force install XMLRPC::Lite

Another option is to download those two packages from metacpan.org and
install them by hand.

As for the pgplot installation -- I believe I had to do the same thing
the last time I built Ifeffit.  Glad you figured it out!

Good luck!  Let us know if you run into other problems.