[Ifeffit] FEFF calculation for two inequivalent absorbing sites

Eugenio Paris eugenio.paris at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:10:25 CDT 2015

Thank you for your answers,

I think there were several troubles on my analysis.

First of all i didn't understand well how the fuzzy degeneracy works but
after your suggestion i read the JSR paper and now it is pretty clear.
Also, the fact that i was obtaining twice the same path list in the two
sites was due to the mislabeling of the two Co sites (now it works!).

Thank you !

Eugenio