[Ifeffit] FEFF calculation for two inequivalent absorbing sites

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Apr 9 15:04:35 CDT 2015

Regarding the "Aggregate" button, it is important to understand what
that button is trying to do.  It is a tool that is very easy to misuse,
or at least get confused by.

You should read this page from the manual:

    http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/artug/feff/aggregate.html

and this article:

    http://dx.doi.org/10.1107/S1600577514014982

If it's what you're looking for, cool.