[Ifeffit] error message by import

Zimina, Anna (IKFT) anna.zimina at kit.edu
Wed Apr 8 09:15:46 CDT 2015

Hallo, Bruce, Robert.

I'm using the 0.9.21 (64)Version with Windows 7.

When I try to import the attached file.txt, the warning message appears (see screenshot.png). After clicking OK the file is imported.
The log file (dathena.log) and the message (log.txt) are attached.

The file from you, Robert, I can read without problem.

I would be interesting if the warning message is caused by any strange/hidden signs in the file or some incapability of Win7 with Athena.

Thank you for your response,

Anna.