[Ifeffit] error message by import

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Apr 8 08:19:43 CDT 2015

On 04/08/2015 05:47 AM, Zimina, Anna (IKFT) wrote:
> I get the following error message when I read the txt file with two
> columns of data (energy and intensity):
>
> “11:42:20: Use of uninitialized value $line in pattern match (m//) at
> C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Demeter/Files.pm line 188.”
>
> Still the data can be read. What is the problem?

My hints on submitting a useful bug report:

  http://bruceravel.github.com/demeter/pods/bugs.pod.html

It is important to remember that if you do not provide enough
information for me to reproduce the problem on my own computer, it's not
reasonable to expect me to be able to understand and solve the problem.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II