[Ifeffit] Importing data with the new version of Athena [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

ZHANG, Zhaoming zzx at ansto.gov.au
Mon Apr 6 20:14:29 CDT 2015

Hi Bruce,
I've figured out what my problem was, so please ignore my previous msg.
What I had to do was to change the energy unit from 'eV' to 'keV', then the normalization range would be correct. I didn't realize earlier as the Eo reading was, interestingly, always correct.
Thanks again for all your help. It's much appreciated.
Zhaoming