[Ifeffit] FEff

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Mon Sep 29 11:27:47 CDT 2014

Carlos,

you can only have one absorbing atom in a feff calculation.  You must run each atom separately if you want an average structure for the the amorphous material.  24 feff calculations with each Ti as the absorber.  Then average the spectra.  Anyone else have a better method?

hth,

Chris
Dr. Christopher Patridge
Assistant Professor of Chemistry