[Ifeffit] Inconsistency of the amplitude reduction factor

HOON Kim science at live.co.kr
Thu Sep 18 07:20:06 CDT 2014

Dear Scott,
Thank you for your advice.
Q) I assume that your second solution allow different S02 values for each spectrum?
I'd like to be more specific about my obtained results,
At reference state (that means without any applied current), the amplitude reduction factor was 0.77At 20% charge, it was 0.6740% charge = 0.6660% charge = 0.6380% charge = 0.68full charge = 0.67  Most of the fitting parameters were reasonable and the result well corroborates with previous study (papers) from other group (but I'm not sure about the value of the amplitude reduction factor as there were little information about it).
Kind Regards,HOON