[Ifeffit] problems re-opening Athena project

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Sep 15 16:43:23 CDT 2014

On 09/15/2014 03:39 PM, Foster, Andrea wrote:
> Bruce, attached are some data files...
>
> btw looking through Athena manual I did find lots of helpful
> instructions on import, but not specifically on how to import chi(k)
> files.  if you could let me know how to do it, that would be great!

One problem that jumps out at me right away -- and this is one I had
never noticed before -- it that importing a bunch of chi(k) data files
at once doesn't work.  The first one gets imported correctly, but the
following files do not.  This is a problem specifically with chi(k) data
in the column selection dialog.  Importing multiple raw data or mu(E)
files certainly works fine.

The work-around is slightly annoying.  If you open the chi(k) data files
one at a time, that works fine.

I want to do a bit more investigating, but that'll have to wait until
tomorrow.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2