[Ifeffit] problems re-opening Athena project

Foster, Andrea afoster at usgs.gov
Mon Sep 15 14:39:39 CDT 2014

Bruce, attached are some data files...

btw looking through Athena manual I did find lots of helpful instructions
on import, but not specifically on how to import chi(k) files.  if you
could let me know how to do it, that would be great!

Andrea L. Foster, PhD
U.S. Geological Survey, GMEG Science Center
345 Middlefield Rd., MS 901
Menlo Park, CA 94025
650-329-5437 (t)
650-329-5491 (f)