[Ifeffit] problems re-opening Athena project

Foster, Andrea afoster at usgs.gov
Mon Sep 15 14:02:10 CDT 2014

Hi Bruce,

thanks for your response..I think that my problem is in the specification
of energy unit and/or the numerator/denominator.  In the project I sent, I
imported the files specifying energy as "k" and nothing for
numerator/denominator.  The plotter would then display the EXAFS as k2
weighted and I found that I couldn't change the plot display.

in a later attempt at importing data, I still specified energy as "k" but
then checked "chi" for the numerator. The result is still strange...the
data will be imported, but when I try to change k-weighting and replot, I
can't re-plot. I can plot the data in "R" or "q" space, but can't ever go
back to k...

anyway, here is the screen shot you requested.  The data are sixpack
generated, I would think totally compatible.

thanks for the help, andrea

[image: Inline image 1]

Andrea L. Foster, PhD
U.S. Geological Survey, GMEG Science Center
345 Middlefield Rd., MS 901
Menlo Park, CA 94025
650-329-5437 (t)
650-329-5491 (f)