[Ifeffit] Cursor Issue in Athena Data Import Window

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Sep 5 12:03:46 CDT 2014

Ian,

Thank you for this helpful email.  You are, of course, correct that the
column selection dialog is still active, even though  the wrong cursor
is showing.

This has been annoying me lately when I am at the beamline (with a Win7
machine), but then I forget about it when I get back to my desk (with a
linux machine, which does not show this problem).  I'll look into it,
but it's possible that this is an upstream bug, therefore something I
can't fix.  But I'll try.

Again, thanks for the helpful post.