[Ifeffit] Question about using a proper model

pushkar shejwalkar pshejwalkar2004 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 20:57:51 CDT 2014

Dear Matt thank you very much for the comments. I will try to change the E0
value in athena accordingly. It appeared to me from the lecture notes that
we need to do some saving file in artemis and then opening it in athena or
something like that. but may be I read it all wrong.
Thanks again
Pushkar

Best Regards,
Pushkar Shejwalkar.